List of Conference presentations will be released continuously.
Conference presentation Edition 2020
- Information on development and current state of TiO2 classification, Pikal P., PRECHEZA a.s.
- Organic surface treatment of pigment material, Pinková B., PRECHEZA a.s.
- Cobalt replacement in alkyd-based paints, Honzíček J.1, Charamzová I.1, Vinklárek J. 2, 1 Univerzita Pardubice, Fakulta chemicko-technologická, Ústav chemie a technologie makromolekulárních látek, 2 Univerzita Pardubice, Fakulta chemicko-technologická, Katedra obecné a anorganické chemie
- Mn(acac)3 as a siccative for autoxidation process of alkyd resins, Matušková I.1, Honzíček J.1, Vinklárek J. 2, 1 Univerzita Pardubice, Fakulta chemicko-technologická, Ústav chemie a technologie makromolekulárních látek, 2 Univerzita Pardubice, Fakulta chemicko-technologická, Katedra obecné a anorganické chemie
- Zinc coatings in practice, Sigmund J.
- Replacement of cadmium plating with inorganic coating systems based on Zn and Zn/Al lamellas, Steiner V., Mészáros M., Melichar J., Boháček J., SVÚM a.s.
- Changes in properties of veneer surface treated with a coating system intended for outdoor use, Kúdela J., TU Zvolen
- Colour stability of spruce wood surface coated with a polyurethane lacquer without and with a UV absorber admixture, Kúdela J., Svocák J., TU Zvolen, Sikora A., ČZU Praha
- Analysis of pigments by far infrared spectroscopy: FT-FAR, Šec K., Nicolet CZ s.r.o.
Complex One-step Analysis of Paint Composition in MIR-THz spectral range, Prieboj J., Matoušek D., Neuman J., Optik Instruments s.r.o. (Bruker Optics)
I. Pigments and Binders and their application in paints
- Raw materials for the formulation and production of paints
- Pigments, fillers and binders for paints
- Functional additives for paints and coatings
- Nanomaterials, nanotechnologies and their use for paints, coatings and their components
II. Paints for surface protection and material treatment
- Special surface treatments
- Features and options of "smart" coatings
- Application news and properties testing of paints and coatings
III. Technologies for the paints production, surface protection and materials pretreatment equipment
IV. Legislation and issues of influence of pigments, nanomaterials and surface treatment on the environment
V. Instrumental and analytical techniques for paints and their components
02–11 p.m. – individual arrival, check-in
- 09–12 a.m. - arrival, check-in
- 11 a.m.–01 p.m. - lunch
- 12 a.m. - opening of the program
- 12 a.m.–05,30 p.m. - lectures
- 05,30 p.m. - dinner
- 08 p.m. - social evening
- 08 a.m. - breakfest, check-out (until 10 a.m.)
- 8,45–12 a.m. - lectures
- 12 a.m. - lunch
- 01–04 p.m. - lectures
- 04 p.m. - departure
The conference program and list of lectures/posters will be published continously.